Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm heading off to the MTC! :)

I’m about to head off to the MTC this Wednesday, and I couldn’t be more excited. After this, my mom will be posting my weekly emails on this blog for whoever would like to read them! If you want to get onto the actual email list and have my emails forwarded to you, you can email my mom at lori.howell7@gmail.com.

I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity I have been give to share the gospel with the people of Finland! The gospel has blessed my life so much and I can’t wait to share it with others! I’m so grateful that I am a part of an eternal family. As I prepare to leave, I’m realizing how much I am going to miss my family, but how amazing it is that I have the opportunity to spend eternity with them, and this message of eternal families and how we can return to live with our Heavenly Father, is the message I’m going to get to share!! I love the gospel and the joy it brings.

A big thank you to my family and friends who have taught me so much and have supported me so much and helped me get here, you all are amazing and I love you!!


-Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment